HardcoreRiderzCommunity.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Understanding marketing terminology

2 posters

Go down

Understanding marketing terminology Empty Understanding marketing terminology

Post  antu_ride Sat Jun 27, 2009 10:45 pm

Samy Vellu sees a gorgeous girl at a party. He goes up to her and says: "I am very rich. Marry me!" That's Direct Marketing .

Mukhriz sees a gorgeous girl at a party. One of his loyal UMNO friends goes up to her and pointing at Mukhriz and says: "He's very rich. Marry him!" That's Advertising .

Khir Toyol sees a gorgeous girl at a party. He goes up to her and gets her telephone number. The next day, he calls and says: "Hi, I'm very rich. Marry me!" That's Telemarketing.

Khairy is at a party and sees a gorgeous girl. He gets up and straightens his tie, walks up to her and pours her a drink, he opens the door (of the car) for her, picks up her bag after she drops it, offers her ride and then says: "By the way, I'm rich. Will you Marry Me?" That's Public Relations .

Razak Baginda is at a party and sees a gorgeous girl. The girl walks up to him and says:"You are very rich! Can you marry me?" That's Brand Recognition .

Syed Hamid sees a gorgeous girl at a party. He goes up to her and says: "I am very rich. Marry me!" She gives Hamid a tight and hard slap on his face. That's Customer Feedback.
Not satisfied, Hamid goes to see another gorgeous girl at a party. He goes up to her and says: "I am very rich. Marry me!" And she introduces Hamid to her husband. That's Demand and Supply gap .

Abdullah sees a gorgeous girl at a party. He goes up to her and before he can say anything, another person comes andtells her: "I'm rich. Will you marry me?" And she goes with him. That's competition eating into your market share..
And finally Najib sees a gorgeous girl at a party. He goes up to her and before he can say: "I'm rich, Marry me!" Rosmah arrives. That's restriction for entering new markets
antu_ride
antu_ride
Otai HRC
Otai HRC

Number of posts : 3195
Job/hobbies : ride n ride
Registration date : 2008-01-09

Back to top Go down

Understanding marketing terminology Empty Re: Understanding marketing terminology

Post  daeim Thu Jul 02, 2009 7:02 pm

apa dia sembang nie..? ekekekekeke

-daeim-

daeim
Otai HRC
Otai HRC

Number of posts : 4005
Job/hobbies : Kerani
Registration date : 2008-01-15

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum